Hi! I am Monika, the copywriter behind monswap solutions.
monswap solutions. Weird name, right? Well, there’s a story to this one! In 7th grade my friends and I created the nickname “monswap”: mons for Monika, wap for Weber. The kind of things 12-year-olds think up… Since then monswap has graced my e-mail address, various social media accounts ‒ and since 2018 it is even part of my company name.
monswap stands for me. And I’m practically brimming with ideas. solutions means that there is a solution for your vision ‒ and together we will find it. Along with original content, that matches your companies’ strategy and values. monswap solutions translates to creative copy, professional cooperation at eye level – and fun growing together.
What Exactly can I do for You?
You have a website? However, you are not happy with the texts? You own a blog or send out newsletters ‒ and simply do not have the time to regularly create new content? Through clever copywriting and Content Marketing we ‒ you and I ‒ can create added value for your customers.
- Blog: copywriting, implementation in CMS, concept, editorial plan
- Editing and proofreading
- Newsletter marketing: copywriting, implementation in email marketing platform, concept, editorial plan
- PR: press release, press kit
- Print: copywriting for (corporate) magazines
- Search engine optimization (SEO): blog, shop, website
- Transcreation and translation English-German-English
- User Experience (UX): consulting and copywriting mainly for microcopy
- Website: copywriting, content creation, concept, onpage SEO
- Inhouse workshops for corporate blogging, content marketing, email marketing or content SEO
Imagination combined with solid know-how results in unique content for your project. Of course, I always have a clear strategy, a solid concept, and an eye on your target group. This way your spark can ignite the hearts of many people.
A Few Words About Me
SEO copywriter, Search Intent wizard, freelance German copywriter, scribbler, blogger, ad writer, content marketer, UX writer, editor, proofreader, communication consultant, journalist, bookseller, literary scholar.
So many nouns for one single person. You might notice that words are my thing ‒ and they have been all my life. Even before I could walk, I already had the gift of the gab. I became such a fast reader that I ran out of books at our local library when I was 13 years old.
That left me with Shakespeare’s complete works in English. Which is how I came to love foreign languages. After my training (as a bookseller!) I moved to Montpellier in the South of France for a few months. Here I added French to my repertoire. Next, I pursued my studies (literary studies and communication ethics!) in Augsburg, Germany and Montreal, Canada ‒ and my trilingual writing skills flourished.
Once I got my master’s degree, I was already heading towards a career in copywriting. It started with a pinch of experience at an advertising agency in Munich: PR, marketing, copywriting. Aka the Trinity of Marketing. This was followed by experience as an ad writer, a personal assistant, and a digital project manager. Here, I did a lot of writing and translating.
In 2018, I found my personal piece of bliss working as a freelance copywriter: my own copywriting company monswap solutions. What connects the dots though? My love for words. I love writing copy and the quality of my work ‒ literally ‒ speaks for itself.
A Few Words About the Two of Us
- Let’s make money together! No matter if your business is small, medium or large – it will benefit from a selective use of content marketing. What’s more: Copy from a professional will refinance itself quickly. Because it hits the mark with your target group straight away. Boom, your sales will rise.
- Let’s double your customers! How about texts in English AND German? Conveniently from one single source: me, your English and German copywriter. Open up new markets with multilingual content.
- Let’s be honest! Only if you’re being honest, customers will trust you. So, tell people about your real added value. Stick to your promises. This will make your customers come back. Over and over again.
Your copy can achieve more…
monswap stands for crisp copy in German or English. solutions means that there is a great solution for your vision. And I will find it. monswap solutions embodies a can-do attitude, infinite creativity, professional eye-to-eye collaboration – as well as infinite fun growing together.